Thursday, June 26, 2008

I've been tagged!!

Ok, so here I am sitting at my desk contently reading fun random facts about Jacque, when I see my name at the bottom of her post. Tagging me. Oh no. I have never been tagged before! I am too new to be tagged. Don't you have to have some sort of special training before you can be tagged? I guess not. At least I haven't been to any "Getting Tagged 101" classes before. So I will try my best. At least this is kinda an easy one :) Thanks Jacque!!
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yep. My middle name is Joyce- my mom's mom's name.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Watching the Bachelorette. Ha ha. I am cool.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not usually, but every once in a while I will get a good lookin word in there that I am pretty proud of.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Ham.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Nope!
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Uh, yeah, like I said before-I am cool.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? NO!!!! Ok yes.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? maybe. I like to think I would, but I am almost 100% sure I would chicken out.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Count Chocula!!
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope, sure don't! I just untie them before I put them back on.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Have you seen these guns? JK. I am a wimp.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Chocolate Cookie Dough
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Gender?
15. RED OR PINK? Pink.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I am too much of a perfectionist sometimes. It causes me to be disappointed in myself more than I should be.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Ethan, Caleb, and Amy. 2008 can't go fast enough.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Yes, it's fun.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? White with a brown/wooden heel
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Oatmeal
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Faxes coming through and people at work talking
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Pink. And it would have to be sharp. I love sharp crayons.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Chase when he first gets out of the shower and puts on deodorant, and Gain laundry detergent.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? A lender we work with.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes. I haven't talked to her forever but she is a way cute girl!
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Basketball and BYU Football
27. Hair Color? Brown with carmely/blonde streaks
28. EYE COLOR? Blue.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope!! 20/20 baby!!
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Crepes from European Connection!!
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I really love both, but I can only do scary ones if I am not alone!! But I love to get scared!
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Spiderman 3 I think.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Red with white polka dots.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer! I love everything about it!
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Both
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cinnamon Rolls. I love them.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Lauren, Jenae, or Heather I think.
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I don't know.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The Book of Mormon.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Dell
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? So You Think You Can Dance. Love that show.
42. FAVORITE SOUND? My nieces and nephews laughing. I love it!!
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Vancouver, Canada
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can fold my tongue over outside of my mouth. Weird.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Murray, UT
47. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE WHERE WOULD IT BE? The beach. I don't care where. As long as it's sunny and feels like summer!

I did it!! Aren't you all so proud!! I tag Jenae, Heather, and Lauren.

8 comments:

Jenae said...

Oh no I'm nervous too...I've never been tagged...I feel so loved!! I'm so glad we're both bloggers now, it's so much better than myspace and facebook!hehe

The Skousens said...

Oh goodness, I've never been tagged either...but I always wanted to, lol, thanks Angela! I guess it'll be new for all of us! I was seriously peeing at the first part of your blog...you're too funny! Oh how I miss you...I'm so excited to see you in a week!

Jacque said...

Way to go Angela!! haha. You did FANTASTIC! I know we all haven't talked in a long time, but soon enough we will all hopefully get together!

Josh and Britany said...

What guns???!!!

Hannah said...

Angie Phalangy! I hadnt even looked at your blog because I didnt know you were posting!! I love it! And you were wrong, I was entertained for more like 6 seconds. JK! I love it!! I am glad that you know have joined the blogging group! It really is a hard thing to accept but once you are over the initial shame, but then you just drink it in baby!!! Haha! Love ya Ang!

The Moronta's said...

I miss you... Oh and I finally saw myself at the district.. really scary... haha.

MARK & CHRISTY said...

HIP HIP HOORAY!!! I am so excited! I found your blog a while back and there werent any posts so I didnt look and low and behold I look today and there are new posts!! I am so excited to have found you!! Also I think that you should move to Manti and I will move to Ephraim. Then we will can be Best friends!! Mark and I love it down there too!! Its the best place! I hope you are doing well!! Luv ya lots!! I am adding you to my blog hope you dont mind!

Kurt & Jesse said...

HI!! Your Blog is so cute I am having so much fun looking at it!! I can't wait for you Birthday so we can get together!! So sad we really need to get together more!!