Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Life is good...

Man, I have a lot to talk about!! We have been having so much fun lately!! But, since I have so much stuff and I am just learning how to put pictures on, this may be a LOOOONG post! Anyway, a couple weeks ago we went to the Bees game and it was a BLAST!! We had so much fun. I only have one picture from the night though cause I was so distracted that I forgot about my camera!! Sad, but true :) So this is the one picture, we are cool!
Then last Friday night I had Girls Night!!! Words can not describe the joy that comes with a night out with just the girls laughing, dancing, bowling, and of course eating!! We had a smaller group this time but we still had so much fun. We met at Mimi's Cafe for dinner, then headed over to the bowling alley, and I'm pretty sure we had the funnest time ever! Then we went back to my house for a sleep over and danced the night away! I love those girls so much and I am so happy that we are still such good friends 4 years later. I hope that it lasts forever!! I wanna be little old ladies still doing our dance video at 2 in the morning!! Then we got up the next morning and met Hannah for breakfast and peed our pants again! I love all of you SO much and I can't wait til next month!! Oh, and my batteries in my camera died while we were bowling, so I only got a couple pics :( But if any of you read this will you send me some from your cameras? Thanks!!





Last but not least, on Saturday night we went to the Manti Pageant. It was so much fun. Chase's grandma and his dad and step-mom live down there, so we went in the afternoon and spent some time with them, then we went and got dinner and went to the pageant. My sister Britany, her husband Josh and their two kids Kylee and Chase went with us and we all had a blast! The weather was just right during the pageant, the only bad thing was the mosquitos! They were all over! We all got bit about five times before we got bug spray on. But other than that it was great! I was a little tired from the girls night, so I nodded off a couple of times, but my nephew Chase was there to make sure I stayed awake, so that was good :) Kylee wasn't too interested, she wanted to leave as soon as we got there, but she did good and didn't complain. After the pageant we went back to Chase's grandma's house and roasted marshmellows around a fire then went to bed. It was a fun little trip and I'm glad we got to visit family again! Here are a few pictures...we were getting a little bored waiting for the pageant to start, so we went a little overboard with the camera...





We love Manti so much!! If we could both find good jobs down there, we would seriously consider moving. Only if all of our family and friends did too though :) So that is what has been going on in our lives for the last few weeks! We aren't too exciting are we? :)

3 comments:

The Skousens said...

Wow, the two of you really have been doing a lot of fun things lately...a good start to the summer!!! I loved reading your post and looking at all of the pictures!

Jacque said...

Fun Angela! I absolutely love your hair! That brown looks so great on you!
What a great summer you are having! Keep posting!

Jenae said...

Heck yes you two are exciting!! I love you...I really do!! I especially love dancing with you at two in the morning and totally drunk off of oreos.....oh heaven!! I love the pictures of you and the kids!! So dang cute!! Love you Ang!!