Thursday, June 26, 2008
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yep. My middle name is Joyce- my mom's mom's name.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Watching the Bachelorette. Ha ha. I am cool.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not usually, but every once in a while I will get a good lookin word in there that I am pretty proud of.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Ham.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Nope!
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Uh, yeah, like I said before-I am cool.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? NO!!!! Ok yes.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? maybe. I like to think I would, but I am almost 100% sure I would chicken out.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Count Chocula!!
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope, sure don't! I just untie them before I put them back on.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Have you seen these guns? JK. I am a wimp.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Chocolate Cookie Dough
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Gender?
15. RED OR PINK? Pink.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I am too much of a perfectionist sometimes. It causes me to be disappointed in myself more than I should be.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Ethan, Caleb, and Amy. 2008 can't go fast enough.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Yes, it's fun.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? White with a brown/wooden heel
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Oatmeal
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Faxes coming through and people at work talking
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Pink. And it would have to be sharp. I love sharp crayons.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Chase when he first gets out of the shower and puts on deodorant, and Gain laundry detergent.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? A lender we work with.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes. I haven't talked to her forever but she is a way cute girl!
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Basketball and BYU Football
27. Hair Color? Brown with carmely/blonde streaks
28. EYE COLOR? Blue.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope!! 20/20 baby!!
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Crepes from European Connection!!
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I really love both, but I can only do scary ones if I am not alone!! But I love to get scared!
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Spiderman 3 I think.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Red with white polka dots.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer! I love everything about it!
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Both
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cinnamon Rolls. I love them.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Lauren, Jenae, or Heather I think.
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I don't know.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The Book of Mormon.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Dell
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? So You Think You Can Dance. Love that show.
42. FAVORITE SOUND? My nieces and nephews laughing. I love it!!
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Vancouver, Canada
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can fold my tongue over outside of my mouth. Weird.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Murray, UT
47. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE WHERE WOULD IT BE? The beach. I don't care where. As long as it's sunny and feels like summer!
I did it!! Aren't you all so proud!! I tag Jenae, Heather, and Lauren.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Last but not least, on Saturday night we went to the Manti Pageant. It was so much fun. Chase's grandma and his dad and step-mom live down there, so we went in the afternoon and spent some time with them, then we went and got dinner and went to the pageant. My sister Britany, her husband Josh and their two kids Kylee and Chase went with us and we all had a blast! The weather was just right during the pageant, the only bad thing was the mosquitos! They were all over! We all got bit about five times before we got bug spray on. But other than that it was great! I was a little tired from the girls night, so I nodded off a couple of times, but my nephew Chase was there to make sure I stayed awake, so that was good :) Kylee wasn't too interested, she wanted to leave as soon as we got there, but she did good and didn't complain. After the pageant we went back to Chase's grandma's house and roasted marshmellows around a fire then went to bed. It was a fun little trip and I'm glad we got to visit family again! Here are a few pictures...we were getting a little bored waiting for the pageant to start, so we went a little overboard with the camera...
We love Manti so much!! If we could both find good jobs down there, we would seriously consider moving. Only if all of our family and friends did too though :) So that is what has been going on in our lives for the last few weeks! We aren't too exciting are we? :)
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Monday, June 16, 2008
Friday, June 13, 2008
Well the last straw has been placed on the camel's back. Here is my very first post. I am now a blogger. Hopefully I can keep the 2 people who will read my blog mildly entertained from time to time :) I will try to post something real pretty soon, but for now it's just my introduction. Sorry Hannah, I know this will only keep you entertained for about 4.5 seconds, but you get what you get right? Let's see how this goes!