Wednesday, June 18, 2008

15 Again

Last night for our Young Women's activity we went swimming at our pool, and can I just say that it was an absolute BLAST!! It was the most fun activity we have had yet and I didn't want it to be over! I wasn't sure if I would swim, but I wore my suit just in case I ended up wanting to. Well the girls were pressuring us leaders to get in so we finally decided to and I am SOO glad we did! We played games that I haven't played forever! We played colors, marco polo, and hands-up stands-up!! It was so fun and I'm pretty sure I felt like I was 15 all over again. The water was freezing at first, but it got better as soon as we started playing. I love being in Young Womens!!

3 comments:

Jenae said...

How fun, I want to be in young womens...and be able to wear a swimsuit again! Glad you had fun!

The Skousens said...

I don't think that I knew that you were in Young Women's...I am too and I love it! Sounds like such a fun activity!!!

Jacque said...

Fun Angela! I went swimming today at the pool with Char. The big kids pool was closed, so every single kid was in the kiddie pool. It sucked.
But I'm glad you had fun! YW sounds like it'd be a blast!