Thursday, July 3, 2008

-Really good friends and really good food-

Last night I went to dinner with a few of the other girls in our Young Women's presidency. Well I was already excited to go because I just love all of them to death, and then they told me we were going to the Cheesecake Factory! I had never been there and had always heard good things about it, so I was pretty happy to finally be able to try it. And I absolutely loved it! It was so yummy and the atmosphere was awesome. Plus, it really helps to have such fun friends to go with. We had a really good time and just talked forever. I think we actually started to kinda get the stink eye from our waitress because we stayed so long after we were done eating. Anyway, we went for Liz's birthday, so we told them that and this is how they brought out her cheesecake!!
Isn't that so cute? I loved how they added that little personal touch by writing her name on it too. We were all pretty impressed! (A little too impressed probably!) Anyway, we had such a great time, I love those girls so much. Here is a picture of all four of us after we had stuffed ourselves silly!! :)

Oh, and I HIGHLY recommend trying the Cheesecake Factory if you haven't already- it's SO GOOD!! Hope everyone has a GREAT holiday weekend!!

9 comments:

Janaca said...

Hey Ang! I found your blog off of Tashina's! It was fun seeing what you've been up to a little bit. That's so fun you're in YW! I just got released recently as the first counselor in our ward. It made me really appreciate all our YW leaders and how much they did for us growing up! I'm glad we can stay in touch a little bit more now through blogging! :)

The Skousens said...

Maybe next time we can eat at The Cheesecake Factory?! Angela, it was so fun hanging out with you and Chase the other night...we miss being able to see the two of you more often!

The Holt's said...

I just found your blog off of Hannah's! I'm so happy that you have one too. Sometimes I feel lame blogging cuz I don't have any kids to show off, but whatever.....I'm in YW too. You'll have to call me sometime and we can chat about it!!!

Hannah said...

DONT FORGET ME!!!! Haha jk! I am so glad you had fun! I miss you!! I think next summer if I dont come back to Alaska I am going to move home for a bit and then maybe we can play more often!

Josh and Britany said...

you better take me next time!!

Hannah said...

Just call me Mad Eye Moody! (this is in reference to you telling me to sleep with one eye open.) Thanks! Love ya!!

Jacque said...

MMM! I just took Tigh there for his B-day! Oh boy! I ate too much!

The Holt's said...

Ok, I'm feeling gay today....I changed my blog last night. I found this really cute layout and thought "wow! That's a cute layout". I just was looking at yours and realized that it is the same one.....I'll change it later this week. SORRY TO BE A COPYCAT! It was unintentional!!

Jacque said...

HEY YOU! Where's an update?!
I pretty much check everybody's blog when I get on the computer...
Haha!