Tuesday, August 5, 2008

M I A...

Where did July go? I seriously can't believe it is August and summer is almost over. I have been missing in action lately, and I think July just disappeared while I was gone. I have so much fun stuff to post, but I keep forgetting to bring my camera with me, and it just won't quite be the same without pictures. July was so crazy, I had girls camp, my family camping trip, another girls night, and youth conference. And I had SOOOOO much fun at every single one of them! I can't wait to blog about them, so be prepared for a VERY long blog to come, hopefully sooner than later. Hope you all are enjoying your summer!

3 comments:

Jacque said...

WHEW! Thanks for the heads up! I thought we had lost you for good! ;)

The Moronta's said...

Here you are! I'm so happy now!

The Skousens said...

Ok, so I check your page every day with hopes that there's a new post...I'm anxious to see what you guys have been up to!!!